3.14.2010

My day, yesterday...


Hello everyone!
I was going to tell you about what I do in my spare time by telling you about yesterday.

First I woke up too early for a Saturday to get to a little ski slope where I work as a ski instructor a few nights a week. Yesterday we had the season-finale in which all groups can showcase what they have learned this season. My class, which I am a teacher for is between the ages of 5-10, was really good so all was rewarded with a medal.
Some of the audience

Two girls in my group. Which were really happy for their medals!

From the top


Me at the skiclub

After the whole morning on the slopes in the hot sun, we drove back home just to change to normal clothes. And than we took off to a concert at our school with a famous Swedish singer, Helen Sjöholm. It was my grandfather's Christmas present and he was overjoyed and he really loved the concert. I thought it was okay. The average age at concerts was probably 50+ and they played alot of "old music", so many songs I'd never heard before.

At theend of the day I was at a friend with about ten other and we looked at Sweden's largest television pograma. It's called 'Melodifestivalen' and it's a really big music competition where the winner goes to the Eurovision song contest, which this year is in Norway! Although not the song that I like the most won the evening was awesome!
(This is the song that won, if you want to hear http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Zg68EZ7aAU&feature=related)

That's one of my Saturdays!
//Kajsa

No comments: