5.26.2010

It´s In the Air

I have no pictures to show you guys but wow, Karlstad is beautiful when spring turns into summer! I can feel it the whole body, SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE! And together with the summer comes the World Summit. Time to prepare for a fantastic week.
I thought I might tell you a bit about my plans for the summer. I guess they are quite the same for most swedish teens.
Most teenagers in Sweden work part of the summer or sometimes the whole summer. I will not work as much as usual this year but 4 weeks of my precious summer holidays are reserved for money makeing.
These money will however not stay in my pockets for such a long time since it´s very popular in Sweden to visit different music festivals. This year you´ll be finding me at three different festivals. The Peace and Love festival, who last year brought together almost 40 000 visitors will hopefully grow even bigger this year. It offers acts such as Jay-Z, Patti Smith, Lily Allen, The Kooks, Julian Casablancas, Robyn and a bunch of other great bands and singers. I will also visit two other festivals to see bands such as Babyshambles, Regina Spektor and N*E*R*D.
When all this is over I will have a couple of weeks to take a breather and enjoy the beautiful archipelago of Karlstad. I will go out fishing, hopefully learn wakeboarding, and hang out with my friends in the sun.
If you have anything interesting to tell us about your summer you are very welcome to do that in a comment
Love / Fanny, KYC

2 comments:

ruthibel said...

hello there. I saw your profile on Facebook, decided to check out your blog.

Great going!
Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Hey i hope u are still active on this blog,
did u lern wakboarding? I am in Karlstad this summer and i really want to go. Where is it possible to do? Do u have any tips for Kiteboarding?

thx in advance